Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try as I might I can't quite get the drivers' seat to optimum position. I quickly discovered that the 'seat height' adjuster merely alters the squab angle. On longer journeys I feel there's not quite enough lumbar support either .

Does anyone know of a more flexible/comfortable seat swappable from another Nissan? Or anything else come to that.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
what reg and spec note do you have the tekna and ntec+ both have hieght adjusters on the side and a adjustable column
Asthe seat comes up it moves forward so you need to click the seat back a notch or two to get more lumber support you need to adjust the the back of the seat so it comes forward, it took me a little while to get my note just how I wanted it, with back problems and 2 fused vertebrae comfort is a big issue for me in most cars

there are members on the forum upto 6'7 tall

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had problems finding a comfortable seat position on long journeys. I like the base to be low down but this meant the bar across the bottom of the backrest left me with a sore backside. My solution was to unzip cover and put 22mm pipe insulation over the bar. While I was doing this I also put some insulation between the seat cover and the lumber frame improving the lumber support to my back as well. Find my seat very comfortable now even on long journeys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts