Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question, but one I'm struggling with.

I need some mats for the Note but can't figure out which ones I need; on eBay there's two sets of genuine mats, but both with different cutouts for the drivers side.
<a href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Nissan-Note-Carpet-Floor-Mats-Front-Rear-/400309278293?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d344ad655" target="_blank">
Set 1</a> or Set 2

Am I missing something?!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Neither set look like the ones in my 2012 Note.

Set 1 has a strange cutout on the drivers mat (LHS) and set 2 has two fasten-down clips but my car has only 1.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Shindig said:
Simple question, but one I'm struggling with.

I need some mats for the Note but can't figure out which ones I need; on eBay there's two sets of genuine mats, but both with different cutouts for the drivers side.
<a href="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Nissan-Note-Carpet-Floor-Mats-Front-Rear-/400309278293?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d344ad655" target="_blank">
Set 1</a> or Set 2

Am I missing something?!
One for auto and the other for manual perhaps?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Mine's an auto, but neither set look 'right'.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Mines an 08 and the mats look like set1, see item # 270860087071 on ebay, these are the ones i bought and the tailoring is just right.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a '61 auto and agree set 1 looks like mine which came with the car

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
OK, I was wrong.

It is set no.1 on mine although I have a NOTE logo woven in.

Oops and sorry!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shape no 1 it is then.

Dave were your non OEM ones alright? Can't dsecide between the el cheapo textile or the Axminster velour ones!
I'd like to try and cut the noise down, but TBH can't see the thicker ones having that much of an impact really.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
my non oem's are just fine, better than I expected, there is a thick raised area where your heels locate and the press stud keeps them in place. To date they are the best I've had, whether oem or not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
BTW
I am after some rubber mats for my '12 manual. I asked for rubber mats from the dealer but gave me fabric ones as "apparently" genuine rubber mats aren't available anymore. Does anybody have any ideas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts