Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Any one know a good supplier at a reasonable price floor mats for a 2015 note. Drivers side is almost gone right through.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've only ever used the genuine ones in both Notes (as part of the deal)...not wore out on the last one. Genuine or spurious fitted?

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
The one thing with the genuine mats is they have the clip at the back to clip onto the floor mat, this stops the mat fouling the peddles as it stops the mat shifting foreword.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
After looking at this post, I went and gave my mats a close looking at, and didn't realise how thin my drivers mat was getting
.Looked at the links above and at that price, might give my Note a treat

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
You a right there, I've told my two daughters that the new 2018 Polo I'm getting, they have purchased itfor me out of their inheritance
. I don't think they thought it was so funny
Anyway I've just splashed out for the new Haynes workshop manual @ £12.99

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just bought rubber car mats from carmats4u. Pleased with them however on drivers side although they have the holes to hook onto the installed retaining pins I don't seem to have the bits that clip onto these pins to retain the mat. Anyone know where I can get these please. (just bought my 1.2Dig-S 2014 Tekna a week ago. Very pleased with it!). Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts