Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg

Hello everyone,

I’m having trouble resetting the service indicator on my note. I’ve tried following the many procedures listed on this site with no luck.
All I’m getting is a flashing spanner and a flashing 0.

My car is a 2012 1.5 DCI N-Tec+ with the Nissan connect System.

Is anyone able to help?

Alternatively if anyone is willing to do it for me, I can bring the car to you. I’m based in Birmingham but willing to travel to remove this annoying flashing light 🤣

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
The latest info that I can find is:
1. Switch ignition on
2. Within 10 secs press and hold the button to the right of the display for 3 seconds.
3. Service interval indicator will flash .
4. Repeatedly press the button to set the distance remaining to the next service (in miles)
5. Release the button when desired figure is achieved.
6. Wait 5 seconds and then switch ignition off.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The latest info that I can find is:
1. Switch ignition on
2. Within 10 secs press and hold the button to the right of the display for 3 seconds.
3. Service interval indicator will flash .
4. Repeatedly press the button to set the distance remaining to the next service (in miles)
5. Release the button when desired figure is achieved.
6. Wait 5 seconds and then switch ignition off.
Hi mate, tried that. Doesn’t work😬

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Have you tried the above but pressing the LEFT button instead of the RIGHT one ?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
On mine, you start with ignition OFF, hold the right button in, and turn the ignition on with it held in. Keep holding the button, and after a few seconds it goes into setting mode, let go of the button and press it again, each press adds miles to the reminder.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
If you can't do it, I doubt if we can I'm afraid. :cry:

Try the same things again, using the LEFT button instead of the right, then again using both buttons together.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Is it possible to reset it using a OBD scan tool ?
Other makes of car can be done this way.
Anyone know ?

·
Registered
2010 1.6 Tekna Auto
10 Posts
View attachment 1317
Hello everyone,

I’m having trouble resetting the service indicator on my note. I’ve tried following the many procedures listed on this site with no luck.

Is anyone able to help?

Alternatively if anyone is willing to do it for me, I can bring the car to you. I’m based in Birmingham but willing to travel to remove this annoying flashing light 🤣
View attachment 1317
Hello everyone,

Is anyone able to help?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts