Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
No need for this sort of comment on this forum.
What, telling someone they are a star?
Or was it the implied swearing you objected to?
Either way, grow up a little, eh, we're all adults here, or at least I thought we were! :kiss:

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
BAGPUSS, As for you telling "Devonboy "to grow up a little", I expect he's old enough to be your grandfather.
It's not you place to tell other members that.
As for you comment "NEEBLAMMERS, you're a f%&*ing star!:grin:" I think it's you that needs to grow up a lot !!!
A " that's a good idea neeblammers, thank you" would have sufficed. Only reality show snowflake celebrities think their a "f%&*ing star!!!
You've been in the forum, for how long? And you have the audacity to tell other members "to grow up a little"
Don't bother coming back and giving me sh!t, because I'll just put you on my IGNORE list, and I don't think I'll be the only one, to be honest, I'll make sure others IGNORE your posts.

Reactions: Devonboy

·
Registered
59 Posts
I did wonder when Tweedledee would turn up.....
As for Devonboy being old enough to be my grandfather..... is he in the Guinness book of records for the oldest guy alive, as I was 61 last birthday.
As for the ignore button, that works both ways, pal.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
That's fine "bagpuss", I won't be seeing your 31st posting :wink:. That's another on my IDIOTS ignore list :grin:.

Reactions: Devonboy

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yes you are right Silverhairs. Another inebriate on my ignore list. Lets not lower ourselves to entertain these morons. We don't want them on here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks

I found this thread through a search and I've fixed the noisy door on my wife's micra.

It took longer to read the thread than do the fix.

A little tip to anyone who says that they can't apply sufficient pressure to the pin ...

Move the lock upwards and out wards until the pin is level with one of the lower screw holes, you can now put a screw driver through the outermost low screw hole and use this hole as the fulcrum to push the pin in. You're effectively pushing the lock mecahnism against the door skin, so be careful you don't make a any bulges.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you to all on this thread for sharing pics and your experiences with buzzing locks, I have a Nissan Note 2008 with a screeching/ buzzing driver’s side door lock. I managed to push the pin back in but not completely home. I tried with great force but it still has some way to go. I have re-inserted the screws, tried locking the doors again with the key fob and the noise is gone now but I am concerned the noise will return v soon as i can’t get the pin fully in. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the pin flush with the lock? Should it be this hard? I have included before and after pics of my progress. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi "Derby" To be honest this post has gone on for 9 pages, different members have used different things to over come the screeching front door locking.
If any body had come up with a more simplified method, they would have posted it.
It's just a case of a bit of swearing and a bit of luck? For the seven years I had my Note and now the granddaughter, it's never given any problems with the locks, but it is a 2011 model. There are many other members who have not had any trouble.
Look through "Custom Search" there are other posts on this problem, but with the same experience as yourself.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts