Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Eurocarparts are still trading. I can't access the web site for some reason.

//

·
Super Moderator
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't connect for online sales or delivery. So I guess I'll have do the round trip myself.:unsure:(y)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I sometimes have trouble with websites, like the BBC, I have an array of browsers, Firefox, chrome , edge, torch and for awkward ones, opera with its VPN. Usually one of them works, then a few hours later it works with firefox again.

You can check the website with Is it down? Check at Down for Everyone or Just Me or Helps you find whether the website you are trying to browse is down or not. Check if the website is down just for you or everyone around the globe. (which keeps some history too)

Reactions: Boysie

·
Super Moderator
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tried everything I can think of. So sod it, I'll go to a local Motor Factors. Checked a few out and there's about a €15 - €20 difference for all that I need.

I only wanted engine oils and filters, plus air filter. Going to give the engine a flushing through. Close to 260, 000km, so I thought I'd give it a bit of a birthday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts