Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Euro Car Parts have been signed up to the forum, you will shortly see a new traders sections and banner advert for them.

The idea is they should be able to interact, help and advise anyone in need of parts and offer everyone a decent deal too. Smile

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
37 Posts
great idea recently decided to replace my windscreen wipers went into my local Halfords and to replace the front ones was almost 40 pounds and I thought you are having a laugh never even priced up the rear iam no paying that for wipers wont be back

·
Registered
238 Posts
Replacedthe rear wiper recently on my 2009 1.4 Note, got it from Euro Car Parts. Part number is not listed on their website but got it thru their web chat facility- Bosch rear wiper part no: 485777400 £8.28

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
If it means that we can actually get the right parts that fit first time.........

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
The thing with Amazon, they sell the front wipersas a pair, which is a 24" and 13". You can replace the 13" with a 15" (it does fit) which gives you a better coverage of the screen, also it makes sure it covers the sensors if you have auto lights & wipers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts