Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! So pleased I found this forum! I pick up my Note 1.6 n-tec on Thursday, it's a 2011 model with just over 2000 miles on the clock and I am quite excited. As soon as I can I will post pictures! I'm getting it from Glyn Hopkins in Chelmsford and I think some other members here have purchased from this dealer.

Looking forward to interacting here on the forum!

I travel a lot as I entertain at weddings all over Essex and the South East. So my new note will be my office on wheels as well as getting me from A to B!

Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I picked up my note today! Yahoo!

Except or a few marks on the bodywork but the dealership ate getting those 'fixed' on Monday when I take it back. Some scratches, touch up spot that is rough and a small chip in the drivers door paint work. We gave the car a really good look over when we first saw it and did not see these marks then, so was a bit disappointed but as I said, dealership is fixing this next week, while I wait and approx a couple of hours to get done.

But I love the car! It drives really well and is comfortable! I love the toys on it and the overall feel of the car!

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Stick a picture in the Gallery, when you get the chance.

Many happy miles of motoring to you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Picture is up and I hope to add a few more soon...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts