Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Note occasionally lost all power for a few seconds about 5 years back. Now it has recurred and I have the error code P2138. I know that it is a fault in the pedal position sensor, the wiring, or the throttle body. In members' experience, is it more likely to be the pedal sensor or the throttle body at fault - I obviously can't buy a throttle body just to try it.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Like you, i too had the same issue when i owned a Note.
I replaced the throttle pedal position sensor, went through the learn procedure for the new part, and all was well afterwards. So i would say replace the pedal position sensor, it's a very easy job to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I replaced the throttle pedal position sensor, went through the learn procedure for the new part, and all was well afterwards. So i would say replace the pedal position sensor, it's a very easy job to do.
Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts