Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I got Nissan note 1.5 dci and had a engine management light yellow for couple of minutes almost for three hours and then suddenly disappeared.
There was no loss of speed or anything related to speed.
As I driven through all the time of engine management light.
Could any one please help me that what could be this issue and how to fix it or do we need to fix it even though the light is disappeared.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you know someone who has got obd scanner to get your car scanned as car ECU would have saved any error code that triggered engine management light. Try local mechanic and see how much they would charge to read code. if there is nothing wrong and car is working fine just keep an eye on dash to see if you get this light back on. Hopefully note...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks I will do
Personally if car is working fine I would just keep eye on dash to see if this happens again then I would get error code read. if you find someone who is willing to scan car for few bucks then get it checked by all means but don't pay silly amount.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I used to own a 1.5 diesel note and i too had the yellow light.
Turned out to be the glow plug control relay going bad, i was told it was ok to keep running the car until the light turned to red. When it did i replaced the module, cleared the code and all was well, for around 8 months when the same fault came back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts