Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the 'Eco-Note' as revealed at the recent Delhi Motor Show.of course it's just a concept at present, but Nissan say they will produce it if they take enough orders.
I managed to get a test drive in the thing and can report that it's a lot faster than a Ford Fusion.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think I may have seen something like that before

Last time I went to Germany on business, the only hire car they had at the airport for me was a Ford Fusion
I did explain that I am an English man in Germany and had a chance to drive FAST without keeping and eye out for Police and other car drivers etc. "Sorry sir you did not book and that is all we have in."
It was not fast
Saying all that now, it was faster than my Note
, not that I would drive the Note fast.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Ford have just displayed this at a motorshow; Think its a kind of Fusion replacement due in the next couple of years;

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I saw that on MSN Cars yesterday...it's calledthe Eco-Sport and it's one size down from the Kuga. Like the Fusion was in its day, the E-S is based on the current model Fiesta...although i sincerely hope that Ford do a better job this time around. The Fusion was an appalling hunk of junk, in fact one of my neighbours no longer speaks to me after I ripped the piss out of his one. It has been back to the garage for repairs more times than it has been filled with petrol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts