Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please could someone kindly post a photo of the underside of a Nissan Note E12 (1.2L 2014 plate) please, specifically so the locations of all heat shields is shown?

Background:
I went through a large puddle, which dislodged two heat shields and were scraping on the floor. Only garage open at the time could remove them but not replace. Silly of me not to keep the broken parts, or record where they were removed from.

Taken back to a garage closer to home, who can order replacement heat shields, but aren’t quite sure which ones are missing (generalist garage, not manufacture dealership).

Would greatly appreciate help with this odd request! Thanks

·
Registered
2014 E12 DIG-S Manual
62 Posts
This video and photo are of Japan dig-s E12, but I guess it has similar underbody.

The white arrow points to the fuel tank by Inergy Automotive Systems, the red arrow to the pre-silencer by Futaba Industrial, the blue arrow to the silencer also by Futaba Industrial, and the yellow arrow to the catalytic converter. The fuel tank and exhaust pipe are positioned in the same layout as in the Nissan March that shares the platform.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts