Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
... I just gave the last try:
I pulled both knobs out and put just a spray of WD-40 into the holes, and now both knobs work perfectly like new.
Wow thanks, I just need to spray my knob with WD-40!! 🤣🥴
@kptg it worked, hopefully I can drive back to the uk in summer, as I still have 50 bottles to return to Belgium, mainly Lambic (Faro) & Leffe.

Reactions: kptg

·
Registered
61 Posts
After hearing so much attack from the prosecution regarding the E12 and it's build, i thought to give an account to the jury for their consideration.
I've gone back through the forum looking for the horrendous evidence and found very little.
A few warning light issues (often a duff or low battery)
A few connect system faults (cant blame that on the E12 cos it's fitted thru the nissan range) and just other piffling faults.
No cases of "my gearbox is rattling like a bustard" or "my camshaft has blown out the rocker box"
So please can the prosecution give hard and real evidence of the E12's terrible build.
Where are all the enquiries on this forum?!
The question i raise here is aimed respectfully and i genuinely would like to know why this car is in my humble opinion under rated.
Tbf had no real major issues with the note
I’ve had a few alternator belts although last time the garage fitted a ‘Gates’ belt had no issues since 🤞🏻 Other main issue has been suspension bushes although again this time garage fitted an OEM one so hopefully more reliable than the original Nissan
Just had new brakes and discs main dealer fitted PAGID as nissan ones weren’t available and I didn’t want to book in and go back
My note is now 7 years old and approaching 47000 miles and still a great little family motor that’s cheap to run
My work vehicle is a VW build quality is not much better already had its battery replaced at just over 3 years old fan belt starting to slip

41 - 42 of 42 Posts