Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,Is there any one who know how to install a driver´s seat armrest.
My Note Visia edition do not have armrest and i really need it.
I bought a used one from the ebay with the special bolt and bush tried to install it but it seems to me that I need another thing to stop the armrest vertically with the car.
I hope that there is some one who can help me with some ideas.

Regards
M. Shamon

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
The seat frame has a threaded bush to take the bolt, and appears to have projecting lugs that limit the movement of the arm to a 90 degree arc. These should be obvious with the arm rest removed. My arm rest stops with a metal on metal noise at forwards and upright.

The manual is not very clear and only shows the arm and bolt in an exploded diagram.

You can undo and lift up the back of the seat trim, and move the side trim to expose this area, as long as you are careful of the airbag modules.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Is the armrest available as a pattern part, dealer part or only from the breakers yards?

I have seen the aftermarket "universal" folding box type armrests that bolt onto the centre console, on fleabay but none advertised would fit neatly between the seats. I would prefer to nick the armrests from my Sisters Acenta Note, but she would possibly notice.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
main dealers or brakers
please try to avoid diging up old threads, thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts