Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nasty sick design fault in a Note E11 are the drain holes in the slot where windshields wipers are . Too small. Get plugged continuously. Always keep ready some rigid automotive wire piece to keep open .

And then there is some transparant plastic foil right behind in front of the window which task is unclear to everybody but deteriorates quick.

But still great car too move stuff around in town and stick large kids in the back. Love the family pack loading facility if you were lucky your Note has one. Reason why I bought it .

·
Registered
830 Posts
The issue with the drain holes near the wipers has been covered before, do a quick search.
I enlarged the holes, when i had the note, to make them drain easier but then you have another issue of where the water drips onto, see this link for info -- Note- Water collects in Shock Absorber Top Plates

I also found that the front screen had what i can only describe as a strip of foam running the width of the screen at the base. It soaked water up constantly and it never got dry even in summer, it made the whole car feel and smell damp. What it was for is anyones guess, i never did find out.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I just drilled the holes to a more reasonable size, mine are 8mm diameter now.
There is a shock absorber top cover on thingverse to 3d print, it is for a leaf, but likely will fit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts