Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the size of the Notes door mirrors changed / I have purchased chrome door mirror covers on Ebay and they do not fit/ ?????

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Short answer, yes in 2009.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Not that I know of Mike, the part numbers all seem unique.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
in a word no. theres pre and post mirrors, electric adjustand heated, heated -electrical adjustand folding
what reg/year and spec is your car ??

ps. the electric,heated folding mirrors are £350 painted and fitted by a main stealer, also you cant swap between pre and post mirror due to the way thay mount

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the vehicle was first reg In jan 2013 I am hoping to fit chrome mirror covers .but those on Ebay are for pre 2010 Notes / I was hoping that the current note mirrors were the same as another nissan model

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
If there for the facelift thay should fit yours, Facelift cars are 10/2008 till present the mirror covers a just stick on with 3m high strenght tapeover the top of the cover on the car
If they are genuine nissan ones there part number should be

KE960-9U000
The accessories pdf can be found here

http://www.nissan.co.uk/ebrochure/X11E/catalogue/data/Nissan_Note_EN.pdf

some sellers wrongly sell nissan micra ones as note ones what are smaller

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello all, another newbie here :)

i've bought a second hand 2007 note 1.4 petrol, and i'm very happy with the car, however, the strange thing is, i cant adjust my mirrors from inside the car.

the car doesnt have electrical mirrors, and in the place where the litle handle for adjusting them should be, the high pitch little round speakers are installed.

is this some insane option the previous owner frankensteined into the car? or is this common?

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Then down by your right knee at the bottom of the dash should be the switch and 'four way knob' for adjusting your mirrors.

·
Registered
9 Posts
it's not there unfortunately, that's the strange thing.

i've looked over the manual, and in the place where the switch should be is just the headlight height adjustment switch.

the car has leather seats, 16" wheels, all doors electric windows and a 6 cd stereo, but no electric mirrors.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
some one may of fitted retro fitted the electric mirrors if you pop the tweeter cover off (2 clips) you should see the wiring that goes into the mirror have a look here.............

Linky

The switch may of been faulty or someone's nicked it pop the fuse cover off and you can get you hand up behind the switches give it a push and it will come outEdited by: flash22

·
Registered
9 Posts
the mirrors don't fold electrically, and they fold very easily by hand (in fact, almost too easy, would not dare to go into the automatic car wash with the mirrors open)

will try to have a peek behind the tweeters in daylight tomorrow.

thx for the suggestions in any case

·
Registered
9 Posts
a little update: there is a black wire behind the tweeters leading into the mirrors. also, i popped out the part above the fuse box cover out, and there are unconnected wires there. it seems that someone in deed broke the switch, disconnected it and replaced it with a plastic cover. :-/ should have noticed it when I was buying the car.

so, guess I'm off to find the missing piece somewhere. thx again flash.

Edited by: flint*

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Thanks for the update, I was baffled by this.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
you may see some taped up to the loom but if there loose I recon someone has taken the switch out

Ican only find one at the mo on Ebay

iirc the k12 and k13 onwards (03 onwards) has the same switch gear

All but the very bog standard notes come with electric mirrorsEdited by: flash22

·
Registered
9 Posts
i think i'll try the local scraps first before ebay, but thanks.

k12 and k13 are micras, right?

in a couple of weeks ill put the alloys back on with the new tires and hopefully with a sunny weekend (haven't seen one yet this year) i can take some pics of the car and post them. :)

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
My friend lives in Rovinj and is a photographer so I know what you mean about the lack of sunshine.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
sorry yes the k12 and k13 are micras aka march I forgot you was in Croatia

1 - 20 of 26 Posts