1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
My Note ntec plus may 2012
Should it have been fitted with the new Day light running lights
it was revamped in Feb with added bits but no lights ..
other car makers have fitted to there one like citron and GM

Should have Nissan

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
why do you want those stupid things? Mercedes started this off...I suppose if they fitted rhino horns on the bonnet everyone would copy that too.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
only theEU notes get the daylight runing setup the wiring is in place but it need the bcm programing aswell as the relays and fuses
uk law doesnt required them to be fitted as there not needed in the UK, if you need lights during the day turn them on if you cant see with out them you need to get your eyesight checked

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok Point taken
But the way some people drive you need your lights on.
As they still cannot see in Daylight.
Britsh drivers or euro's not knowing the we drive on the other side to them

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
a nice loud horn works wonders, i drive a bright blue note (intence blue) and people still miss it also some newer notes are very quite, amount of people ive nearly run over is unreal

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
"A nice loud horn works wonders" The horn on my Note is useless, I'm embarrassed to us it. I've seen you can fit it with 2 twintones, but not sure if the fuse or wire is up to the job?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
its a 10 amp fuse so about 90w piaa horns work well the horn push is low current and what is used to switch a relay

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi AllBeing a professional driver I see lots of Numpties and pillocks on the road, So For Mr Sneaky saying why we want those silly things, well.
Imagine youre going down the road in the rain do you put your dipped head lights on? I do but for the ones who dont daylight running lights are great also for those who dont know when to put on lights in dusk or early mornings again great idea.
Plus not all of us are wrinkly old Elephants!!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
If you can't see a six ton elephant driving a Note you need GLASSES, not DRL's
Anyway, the law states that dipped beams must be used when the conditions are 'wet or patchy' REGARDLESS of whether running lights are employed.
Edited by: SneakyElephant

·
Registered
103 Posts
Awwwwww.... cummon !!! How the hell can i see a six ton elephant driving a Note .... you got blaady tinted windows in a Tekna :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
The law states that you must use dipped headlights in poor weather/visabilty ,true, but an awful lot of people don't bother so I suppose DLR's were introduced for all the numb skulls who can't work out when to use dipped headlights'

1 - 12 of 12 Posts