Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

Cup Holder Problem !!

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  SneakyElephant 
#1 ·
Hi all. I've been driving my 58 plate 1.5 diesel tekna now for a couple of weeks and am impressed so far. Having said that i have come from a Skoda Fabia company car which sounded and felt like a tank in comparison. LOL. Anyway i have a problem. Has anybody found a travel mug that will fit in the miniscule space Nissan have allocated for one in front of the gear stick. The size of the indents is ok for a travel thermos but it's the height that Nissan haven't thought about. With the Skoda there was plenty of room for the mug but not with the Note. Anybody else found this to be a problem? Anybody found a mug to fit? HELP, i'm struggling without my coffee on the drive to work!!

#2 ·
just behind the handbrake is a small pull down flap, it is really for the centre back seat passenger to use as a cup holder but you could use that instead, it will mean reaching back a little but it should still be accessible for the driver.

a quick fix until you find a smaller mug,,,,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.