Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I am in the process of buying a 2008 tekna version with all the bells and whistles ( i like my gadgets ) but the only thing it doesn't have is cruise control.

I have it on my present car and because i do lots of motorway miles i find it an incredibly useful thing to have.

So question for everyone.

Has anybody had any experience of having cruise control retro fitted to the 2008 note ( old shape and old interior without the connect system ) ?

And if so, where and how much and how difficult/easy was it to do?

Looking online at the note owners manual i get the impression the cruise control is integrated in with the dash so I'm suspecting it may be a difficult job to do even for a Nissan dealer.

Any advice suggestions would be much appreciated.

Regards, Paul

·
Registered
453 Posts
Sorry, but I would say get one with it on.
I have the n-tec and use the cruise control a lot. I find it more comfortable for when driving on the motorway, helps my back loads.

Rich

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rich.

Thanks for the reply.

Trust me i have looked for one locally with cruise control but just trying to find a standard tekna diesel within my budget is like trying to find gold dust, so i feel lucky to have found the one i have.

Thanks anyway.

Paul

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi,I was looking for one on eBay and Autotrader. Ended up getting one from my local Nissan dealer and got £1500 off theforecourt price. We got our black 59 n-tec 1.5 13,000 miles for £9000.

Rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts