Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,I'd just like to introduce you to 'craigfishin' - he's into his Nissan cars and helps out with the QashQai and Juke clubs too.

He's going to pop on here now and again, help organise joint events and meets etc.

Please give him a warm welcome

thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
cheers dan
hi guys and gals

please dont hesitate to ask if i can help in any way

im not tooclued upon the note but as a nissanqashqai owner and nissan fan for a few years nowi know a thing or too about spec on nissan cars ie: connect system , engines , electricsect

i will also bring a few discountsellers over in the next few days that i have arranged for other nissan clubs

lastly ihave a couple of meets lined up with dan and a fewother nissan forums for next year (a tour of the nissan plant and a big joint nissan meet next summer see meets forum for details )and hope to seesome of you there

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
feel free to post any meets on the club nissan forum too
I know the note inside out nearly, the note and the sqeeshi share some parts the hr16de is the same aswell as the diesel lumps

I like the qashqai R iirc runs the same engine as the gtr, 4.2 supercharged V8 !!!!!

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
thats the juke -r flash , and yeh it running a gtr engine , mmmmm its gonna be fast
the rumours are the qashqai will be getting a sport model with the murano engine in it

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Ah i knew it was one of them

Edited by: flash22

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
i like to new juke nismo as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts