Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have an E12 dig-s Nissan Note which I am having problems getting the OE cradle bushings (bushings alone). I live in the Caribbean and hoping that someone knows where I can get them to buy. If not in the Caribbean, any website or other online store please.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi, I have an E12 dig-s Nissan Note which I am having problems getting the OE cradle bushings (bushings alone). I live in the Caribbean and hoping that someone knows where I can get them to buy. If not in the Caribbean, any website or other online store please.
You can look at ebay. They have our British site dealing in our currency, or you can click on the USA site to deal in dollars. (The Nissan Note is named 'Versa' in the USA)
You'll be able to message suppliers to ask about shipping costs from either country.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can look at ebay. They have our British site dealing in our currency, or you can click on the USA site to deal in dollars. (The Nissan Note is named 'Versa' in the USA)
You'll be able to message suppliers to ask about shipping costs from either country.
Thank you very much. Do u have a link with the correct part?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Thank you very much. Do u have a link with the correct part?
If you log into the Ebay UK site you can type in item number 115066108489.
This appears to be a reliable international distributor. Best to message them with your location to enquire for postage.
I've taken 'cradle bushes' to translate as 'anti roll bar bushes' which is a common problem on the E12 build. They often develop an annoying squeak on rough roads. If you require any other suspension bushes the same supplier may be able to help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts