Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

connect update

8K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  bob1969 
#1 ·
started the car this evening and the connect had a message that an update is available and to contact my dealer, how does it know? does the connect communicate with nissan some how?

#6 ·
Mine had the latest SD when I bought it, according to the info on the little bag it came in. The salesman took great pains to point this out when he fitted it back in 2010...that's why I wasn't too bothered about the update. It seems reasonably up to date too, as there have been no problems with bad addresses etc so far, unlike some of the comments I have read on other sites regarding outdated maps on the Connect.They all seem to concern pre-2009 Notes anyway.
Edited by: SneakyElephant

#8 ·
Thanks for that information Nigel, I will now contact the dealer, who by the way said they would let me know as soon as it was released - no surprises there then.
It sure is expensive, but hey ho, I'm not paying for it, otherwise I wouldn't buy it that's for sure. Thanks once again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.