Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent the last hour or so on an 'owner's reviews' type website for Nissan owners, andhave learnt many things...for a start, I won't be getting a Pixo, Cabstar or X-Trail, judging by the amount of negative comments about these models. Everything from blown engines to entire axles falling off at speed seem to be the norm! However, I do wonder about some of the complaints...
1. Mrs. Bunty Custard of Salford is very upset with Nissan GB over their total lack of interest in her problem...she purchased a Pixo from them 2 years ago, and after 10 thousand miles ONE OF HER TYRES IS FLAT!!! (I'm not making this up). She is considering LEGAL ACTION against the dealership, and will never buy another Nissan as a result of the car being 'unfit for purpose'. WTF!!!
2. Mr. Joshua Umbongo of Lagos was involved in a serious accident in his Navarra pickup, during which the vehicle rolled FOUR TIMES, injuring several pedestrians and the FOUR PASSENGERS (!!!!!!!!!) who were in the cab along with the driver!!! He says the incident was caused by the sat-nav displaying incorrect information...hmmm yeah right. Again, threats of legal action have been made...but then this is Nigeria we're talking about.
3. A Mr. Paul McCokoff of Dumfries has a problem with his Note 1.6 Tekna...he can't hear the bleeper on the parking sensor! Now, this is a well documented problem on this model, and stems from the speaker being buried somewhere in the back under the floor...but it was never a problem for Mr. McCokoff in the previous 30 years he spent driving cars which didn't have parking sensors. It only became a cause for concern when the Nissan dealer offered to fit an extra speaker in the cab...for £75!!! Who says the Scots are tight? Not me...anyway, I sent him a reply, suggesting that he parks nose forward from now on, and reverses out when he wants to leave...PROBLEM SOLVED!
Now don't get me wrong, a genuine issue is one thing, and it's good to have sites like that to warn prospective buyers of any GENUINE issues that may crop up with certain models etc. But I do genuinely wonder what planet these people are on...

·
Registered
453 Posts
and

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
wtf

i think i have grounds for a complaint then as i got a puncture last month , i think nissan should completely replace my car for a new one , its discusting to think my car is not capable of driving over a bed of nails without such catastrophic tyre failure

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
depends what she looks like
, hes 65 and is her toyboy

·
Premium Member
248 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reminds me of the time I got a puncture on my bike, and was so knackered and p###ed off pushing the bloody thing 5 miles on and off trains, and I was passing the branch anyway, I decided to just get Halfords to fix it. This they did with no charge and as the bike had recently been in for a service and the guy remembered me I quipped, "Didn't you spray it with puncture repellent?".

Blank stare. "Eh?"

"Nothing, doesn't matter" [whistles]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts