Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I have had my Tekna 1.6 2008. Auto Petrol for 12 months now.
My question is does any one else have a problem with a cold draught coming up from round the steering column. My wife says that in winter there is a cold draught coming up from under the dash.
I have driven the car on frosty mornings and never noticed it. I have also looked under the dash and can't find any thing. (My wife is always cold even in summer,) but i was just wondering if any one else has had a similar problem.
Regards Gordy

·
Registered
103 Posts
No problem with mine.... but maybe you need to wear a skirt, and see if it affects anything :)

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I get some odd draughts, especially if a back window is open even a crack. must really make a difference to the way that the air moves around the car.

If you can actually feel air coming from there, might be worth a look to see if a pipe or vent has become detached behind the dash.

·
Registered
311 Posts
if you want good circulation without the noise open the rear offside window and the front nearside windo , then youll getr the be flow of air arund the car, and you can even hear the stereo at 13

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
<a href="http://freecodesource.com/facebook-symbols/elephant-2" target="_blank">•±•±•±•±•±•±•±•± •±•±•±•±•±•±•±•±

•±•­”�”�”�”�”�”�”³”�”�”�•®•±•±•±
•­”«”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ•­•¯”ˆ”ƒ–†”ƒ•­”�”“IT WASN'T ME!
”ƒ”ƒ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ƒ”ˆ”ˆ”ƒ”ˆ”ƒ”ƒ•­”›
•¯”ƒ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ•°”�”�•¯”ˆ•°•¯”ƒ•±
•±•°”“”ˆ”�”³”�”“”ˆ”�”³”»”�”�•¯•±
•±•±”ƒ”ˆ”ƒ”ƒ•±”ƒ”ˆ”ƒ”ƒ•±•±•±•±•±
”ˆ”ˆ”—”�”»”›”ˆ”—”�”»”›”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ”ˆ</a>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts