Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">I now have some club stickers to buy!
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Stickers are in a style of the logo above, in white cut out style vinyl. The size is approx 200 x 68mm and designed to stick on the outside of the glass.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Cost is: £3.50 posted for one, of £6 posted for two. Can order via PayPal links below.

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Buy 1 with PayPal
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Buy 2 with PayPal

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Thanks
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Dan

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hi AllJust Wanted to say thanks for the Stickers , ones on my car and the other will be applied to my fathers car very soon.
Looks great on the back window, lets every one know who we are!!
Mike

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fitting instructions:<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Clean surfaces thoroughly
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Heat sticker and surface gently with a hairdryer
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Peel back backing paper to reveal decal
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">should it not remove on first attempt - stick back down and start the above again
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">place in desired location - be aware it can't be moved once stuck down
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Flatten and rub backing paper with a plastic card such as a bank card
<div style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Pull backing paper away to reveal finished sticker!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those that were asking - the stickers are now back in stock and ready to order!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,I am new owner of the Nissan Note,after I first bought my car thought I had made a mistake, I had looked and test drove lots of diffrent cars,and thought my boot was bigger. Once I started using it however it is so versatile.The dog fits in and with the boot being slightly smaller she doesn't get thrown around, went to Ikea everything folded down fitted in units no problem and favourite bit is the divider in the boot using the flexi board which keeps heavy messages from sliding and squashing lighter items.Last thing is the fact that you can make the boot bigger without having to go back in to the car to do so,the handle in the back makes this so easy and quick. Quite impressed with this little car,nippy,fast and roomy.
My only down side is the parcel shelf I do so wish this car had a roller one instead of the solid as it is a nuisance when loading things into the car.
Can anyone help me is their two types of Note in the Hi tech range online I don't see it,only HiTech+ and as standard they have rear parking sensors but mine doesn't or have I read this wrong,
Last of all need to upgrade the sat nav any ideas and good prices please xx

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are two N-tec variants; the N-tec and the N-tec+.

The latter is current and has parking sensors and other minor equipment changes the former, your version, is from earlier model years.

Parking sensors can be retrofitted if they are useful to you. Do a forum 'search' and you can find a number of threads on this.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great idea having a Note owners sticker to put on your car but shame you cannot remove it if you get another Note. Will one be available that you can remove, peel off depending on how its applied. Not sure where to post this comment, not really a technical question is it
??. Thanks. Ian.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
zedgienedgie said:
Great idea having a Note owners sticker to put on your car but shame you cannot remove it if you get another Note. Will one be available that you can remove, peel off depending on how its applied. Not sure where to post this comment, not really a technical question is it
??. Thanks. Ian.

It's not something I've thought about before to be honest but worth considering next time we look at changing them

·
Registered
18 Posts
Do you have a photo of the stickers? Also one of it applied to the car? I take it that they can be removed without leaving a mark but that in doing so you destroy the sticker?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi,Yes I've got some in stock - please follow link on first page of this thread to buy

1 - 20 of 74 Posts