Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,can someone assist me in learning how to close the rear view mirrors on the Nissan Note 2014 model?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
If they are not powered then you have to manually fold them yourself.
If they are powered then there will be a mark on the switch that adjusts the mirrors on the drivers door.
Usually you move the switch to the bottom setting and at the same time move to the side, ie move the switch to the bottom corner either right or left.
If there is no marking on the switch then the mirrors are probably manual fold only.
Did that year model have power folding mirrors ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they are not powered then you have to manually fold them yourself.
If they are powered then there will be a mark on the switch that adjusts the mirrors on the drivers door.
Usually you move the switch to the bottom setting and at the same time move to the side, ie move the switch to the bottom corner either right or left.
If there is no marking on the switch then the mirrors are probably manual fold only.
Did that year model have power folding mirrors ?
Thanks Sineu.

I'm not sure that's what I've been trying to figure out.

·
Registered
2014 E12 DIG-S Manual
74 Posts
If it is European model then the mirror folding is unlikely to be available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,can someone assist me in learning how to close the rear view mirrors on the Nissan Note 2014 model?
Is that the Mark 2 Note?

I have a 2009 Tekna. The switch to fold the mirrors in is on the dashboard, to the right of the steering wheel (UK RHD version). It’s a rocker switch with three positions. Up is out, middle doesn’t do anything, down is in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts