Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Wife has a 2011 1.6 Note with a fault with the clock spring. Everytime she steers to the right, it triggers the red flashing light until I do a reset.

In a panic, she bought one off ebay and it arrived yesterday, so today I tried to fit it. The centre is slightly too small and wont fit into place. The faulty unit has the code 25560 BH00C

I've spent the evening trying to find the correct replacement. Nissan want £220, and I can only find 4 on ebay - three of which are in Lithuania. The fourth is a second hand one, with the centre 'peg' upside down.

Is there anywhere else I can try and get new one?

TIA

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I had a faulty clock spring when i owned the Note. And like you, i could only find one that was out of the country, allso on fleebay.
I mailed the seller to ask questions about the item and he checked my VIN number against the part to ensure it was the correct one. The part arrived and guess what ! The centre boss was too small. After the seller agreed to pay for the item to be sent back to him he sent another by return post, this time it was the correct one. I think something must have "got lost" in the translation between us. Even though i had all the hassle of waiting, returning and waiting again i had the second correct clock spring in my hands only four days after i placed the origional order. I would imagine it will take longer than that now given the current situation with covid19 but if it's the only place to find one then it's worth the wait.
One other place you can try in a site called Partsouq, web site is PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World problem is that they are based in Dubai and they do take longer to deliver BUT you can use their online parts catalogue to find the correct part number by your vehicle VIN number.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've just been going through all this, and like you initially received the one with a smaller nylon collar, but the (uk-based) ebay supplier was able to diagnose and supply the right one. The telltale is the number of pins on the two connector blocks - I'm guessing you have 8 + 3. If you're still struggling let me know and I'll look up the ebay item number.

·
Registered
nissan note 1.5dci 90bhp
3 Posts
hi there new member reading this and in same boat. need this clock spring
25560 bh00c. anyone know the ebay sellers to get this part right first time.

·
Registered
nissan note 1.5dci 90bhp
3 Posts
shouting out again surely hopefully someone has part no. from a ebay seller who supply's a clock spring for the very popular nissan note ntec with cruise control function and steering angle sensor at rear for the esp function. every ebay seller I contact does not sell the cruise control clock spring. let me know please.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there new member reading this and in same boat. need this clock spring
25560 bh00c. anyone know the ebay sellers to get this part right first time.
Hello, just replaced mine. Had to take the steering wheel first to confirm the amount of connections but for my 2012 e11 1.5dci with cruise control this worked Front Airbag Clock Spring Squib Spiral Cable Slip Ring For Nissan 25560-BT25A | eBay

The wheen angle sensor is not supplied with this unit so just used the old one. 3 screws holding those together. Total of 20min job for a diy'er like myself.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, just replaced mine. Had to take the steering wheel first to confirm the amount of connections but for my 2012 e11 1.5dci with cruise control this worked Front Airbag Clock Spring Squib Spiral Cable Slip Ring For Nissan 25560-BT25A | eBay

The wheen angle sensor is not supplied with this unit so just used the old one. 3 screws holding those together. Total of 20min job for a diy'er like myself.

Hope that helps
Thanks! Just ordered this very one for my 2012 Nissan Note N-tec+. The 8pin/3pin 2121SD one from eBay it worked a treat.

Patsouq listed the part no for my car as B5567BH00A or B55679U00A and the one that I removed from my car was labelled 2312SD.

No idea why the part listings are so bad on eBay. There is so much conflicting info when it comes to car fitment and whether they work with cruise control or not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts