Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Just a quick heads up. I was out and about this morning and one of my items to get was a replacement rear wiper blade refill (12""� length).
I popped into my local Wilkinson's, as I have used their own brand blades before and they seemed good quality.
It must have been perfect timing as they have loads of their own brand wiper arms/blade combo's different lengths, in a red label ½ price sale ""“normally £2.00 per blade ""“a bargain at £1.00!!
Only certain lengths available-did not stock actual 12""� I needed so I brought 21""� and cut refill down. Very easy to do- remove thin/narrow metal support bars cut to length using tin snips or hacksaw-cut rubber blade to length using scissors re-insert metal strip (correct way notch near one end facing inward) Remove old wiper blade refill from wiper arm and inset new one.
Lovely-jubly, grab'em while you can.
Good luck with your bargain hunting
All the best, Spartacus1961

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi I recently also did this thanks to Eurocarparts, got the bigger rubber rear infill blade and chopped down to correct length. Did the job I think for £1.24 which is a fair bit cheaper than visiting Nissan.Like you say very easy fix.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts