Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I bought a connect unit with pass code and gps aerial, this is the back of the connect and the bottom one is theback of the cd unit, any guide on what wires go where. I also bought a patch lead for the blue tooth.

cheers

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
it should just plug in the bluetooth is built in. the top white plug is for the mic, ect
the info for the connectis with the esm theres a request thread at the top of the technical forum

did you get the gps reciever and usb lead ??

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the gps but no usb, but there is a 3.5 jack plug in the lid, I use my ipod now, will that still work.

What do you mean esm?
Edited by: darthvader

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Electronic Service Manual (esm)
the usb and aux in are on that gray square plug the leads are £120 from nissan and the piece to replace the aux in for aux in and usbis £17.66

you may need to replace the top cubby as well as the aux in and usb points forwards rather than straight up

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
installed and working fine, thanks for all the help, only need the usb.aux fitting now.
Also where will I find the speed camera database on the sd card. and if I want to update the cameras where would I put them on the card.

cheers

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
you dont, as per the manual thay install via a usb stick as thay download to the unit and not the card
this tells you how to

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/uksafetycameras-nissan-connect.php

speed camera subscription is £19.99 from the above site and is updated all the time

tbh you wont find many free sites that are up to date for cam warnings

usb stick are dirt cheap now 2gb is only a few quid or robert dyas do a 16gb for 8.99 (verbatimin) and even cheaper online

1 - 7 of 7 Posts