Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Highly recommend this product for £12. The only down side are the white plastic parcel shelf cord retainers into the tailgate. But are a perfect fit besides the colour. A black felt tip will sort it out with what little bit that is showing.(y)
The little set of trim removal tools that come with this kit, are pretty handy as well.

Quite a few of the retainers are missing from the wheel arches are missing, and few elsewhere, that's why I bought it.

·
Registered
Note 2009 dci86 owner on a budget
228 Posts
Always after best value here , so i have to try and refit the washer bottle neck back into reservoir, and with my shovel hands ill probably break a fair few of the retainers, so i might go for this kit(y)

·
Super Moderator
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always after best value here , so i have to try and refit the washer bottle neck back into reservoir, and with my shovel hands ill probably break a fair few of the retainers, so i might go for this kit(y)
Yep, I paid €8 to get a stud to fix the water bottle 2 years ago,( they must have seen me coming):LOL:. Shame I never saw this kit first. (y) The re-usable cable ties are brilliant.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The re-usable cable ties are brilliant.
They are! Apart from holding cables rolled up they are great when you need another pair of hands. I was trying to fit the skid plate under the transfer case on The Other Car, and the way to do it is use cable ties to lift one end up and hold it over the bolt holes, then lift the other end and get the bolts in.

I wouldn't use them to compress a spring, but for holding things in place whilst you get a bolt in they are brilliant.

Reactions: Boysie
1 - 4 of 4 Posts