Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased new Samsung Galaxy mobile. Links ok by Bluetooth but does not display phone book to make a call. My old Samsung displayed contacts and you only pressed the contacts name to make a call. On my new phone, yes I can recieve incoming incoming calls but cannot dial out without the phone. Went to dealer who told me there were various levels of bluetooth and not all phones displayed contacts. Dissapointed

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
It takes an age to transfer the contacts on some phones, my samsung ace works fine, if you have andriod based phone make sure it running the latest firmware (updates are done via samsung kies what you can get from samsungs uk site)
Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do get a message downloading phone book and I have left it over half an hour, but still nothing. I have emailed Samsung and await reply. Cheers will keep you informed

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
try selecting one entry at a time, it worked for my samsung, when i tried sending the whole phonebook as one unit it looked like it was doing it but only the first entry loaded. Slow but it worked for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts