Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to connect my IPhone 4S via Bluetooth to the stereo on my 1.5D Tekna Note to listen to music. I connected my phone no problem to make calls. I did manage to listen to a YouTube video through the stereo via Bluetooth but I have no idea how I did it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Depends on which system has been installed. The clarion in my 2008 note handles calls beautiful but can't stream music. I did get it to play audio files such as ring tones and sound files sometime, how ever this appeared to be down to my phone thinking it's connected to a head set and not the stereo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
AT Maplin you can buy a little gadget for your Iphone4S that will make it possible to play your Iphone music and listen to it on your radio via Bluetooth or Wireless even. It's not expensive and it solves your question.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've just bought a Note Acenta, and would like to stream music from an iphone. Is this possible.. I can't see a way to do it?

If I can't do it directly via bluetooth is there another way?

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Welcome to the forum Chrissy.

See the post above your own.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
You can only stream music with the connect sat nav, iphone's are a pain to stream music from but it's doable

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks both. I did see the post above mine, but don't know which gadget at Maplin it is.. (not too techy lol).

I'd like to be able to play iphone music through the speakers, and skip tracks using the steering wheel control... I don't know if this is possible?

Also is there an iphone 'holder' you guys could recommend?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
The iphone needs to be in a cradle, just touching a hand held phone whilst the car is not parked, engine off is an endorsable offence

If it is in a cradle, you might as well plug a 1/8 jack in the earphone socket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts