Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am new here! Seems I posted my question in the wrong section. I was commenting on the Bluetooth conection on my my new Note. The phone works but the only thing I find irratating was the fact I have to connect everytime I switch off or remove keys. I don,t suppose there is anything I can do about this, but I know this is the place to ask! Cheers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi. With my note my phone automatically connects to it when i get in. I think you need to check that once you paired up your phone to the car you should have set your phone to automatically connect to the car every time it's in range. Like i said when you do this on your phone it should automatically connect to the note when you get in. With my note the radio doesn't even have to be on, the car recognizes my phone and connects when i get in and turn on the ignition. Hope this helps. Bottom line check your phones connection settings first.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hue, thanks for that, car in garage now a bit late ,but will certainly try tomorrow I will let you know how I get on. Cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
i have a samsung tocco lite and i dont appear to have the option to auto connect, i will try tomorrow when i am in my car and it is asking me to connect but i dont think there are any options available except yes/no to connect when asked

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have an oldish nokia company phone. Not sure of the model. But to find my auto connect feature i go to connectivity and then Bluetooth and then paired devices and then " MY CAR " ( which is what my phone has called the note ) and then options and then " auto connection, confirmation will not be asked" and i press yes. Hope this helps. Maybe this feature is exclusive to nokia but i would be surprised if other manufacturers didn't have something similar. Regards, Paul PS MY username on the forum is not what i wanted it to be, a consequence of my ipads attempt at auto correcting my spelling which i didn't pick up on before i registered.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hui, My phone must be at fault, tried this morning but no facillity to keep connected. However, what I did find was if I pressed the phone button on the Note media display it asked me if I wanted to connect, I press yes and phone connects. Before, I had to have the phone in my hand and press the yes button on the phone. This was repeated again in a couple of seconds kind of fidigity to say the least. Now I press one button on the Note display and I am connected without taking the phone out of my pocket (hope you are keeping up and understand all this!) Anyway I have a result and thankyou for all the advice
Malcs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts