Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 25 and i currently own an 08 Plate Note Anceta R 1.6 manual in Black. I love this car very nippy and love the amount of Equipment you get for your money. I only paid £5,995 for it with 23,000 miles on the clock. I have been running my Note on Shell V-Power 99 RON for the last 5,000 miles.

I am 25 and Single with no kids. I chose the Note as it was so well Equiped for the money. I only paid £5,995 for it with 23,000 miles on the clock.

Much better value than a Focus or Astra and i think it is Nipper then them both in 1.6 form.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi Tom,Welcome to the club! Im new too have 58 plate 1.6 Tekna 18K miles!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello and welcome.I try and use Shell all the time. But my local station is closed
I don't get the same mpg when running on Sainsbury fuel.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys :). Yea i use Shell all the time. i did use tesco's 99 RON fuel but it is rubbish against Shell's one lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol haha i can't afford the Insurance lol. mine is £1,500 on me Note per year lol.

·
Registered
245 Posts
ttktom said:
lol haha i can't afford the Insurance lol. mine is £1,500 on me Note per year lol.
£1500 WTF??? Mine is £315 Fully comp, protected no-claims, excess £100, Breakdown cover included.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
welcome ttktom
£1500 for insurance ,,,,,,,,,, wow

·
Registered
245 Posts
0% no claims bonus? How come? No driving experience? Surely you`ve had a previous car?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i had a brand new Peugeot 207 when i was 20 but it got written off and i didn't get another car. also when i moved away from home i didn't get a car. but i was using my dads company car. I only bought my car in August this year. So i am trying to build up my no claims. I looked at a 1.4 Corsa but that was even more on insurance than the Note.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think one of my daughters car insurance is only £700, living in Chester, and only been driving for one year and is 19 years old. Her car is a Corsa.

·
Registered
245 Posts
ttktom said:
i had a brand new Peugeot 207 when i was 20 but it got written off and i didn't get another car. also when i moved away from home i didn't get a car. but i was using my dads company car. I only bought my car in August this year. So i am trying to build up my no claims. I looked at a 1.4 Corsa but that was even more on insurance than the Note.
Ah...I see, no wonder! Small car insurance is high for new drivers or inexperienced drivers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea it sure is. My mates laughed at me when i bought it but now they love it cause or the equipment and the space inside of it lol. i am looking to trade it in for an 11 Plate N-Tec 1.6 alredy lol

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
aaah to be young again
, iwent through cars like water when i was younger , 3 swaps in 1 week was my best

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol haha. i have a strange taste in Cars. I used to drive my mums 51 Plate Renault Scenic 1.6and 04 Nissan Tino 1.8 when i was 18,19,20 lol.

·
Registered
245 Posts
craigfishin said:
aaah to be young again
, iwent through cars like water when i was younger , 3 swaps in 1 week was my best
This brings back memories of my Honda Civic Type-R 02 plate, 3 years living life to the V-TEC...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol haha my car eventually will be something with more power lol x

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
my first car was an xr3, only lasted 2 weeks and rolled onto a roundabout
, insurance company were not impressed

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My 1st car was a Pug 207 1.4 16v s. the Note is a fair bit quicker than that lol.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts