Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Someone of you knows about retrofit autopilot on 2007 1.5 dci?

I think it's easyer on 1.5 dci beacuse of drive-by-wire accelerator command.

Thank you.
Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cruise control... tempomat... whatever you call it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Not so easy to implement. And the price ismore than expected. I think about cruise on myfirst NOTE'2008. The benefitswas low, the price is too high. Selfmade cruise is dangerous. The existing on the market (two years ago) not specialy for NOTE and it not easy to install them. The price was around Eur400 for device and Eur500 for installation. I talk with Nissan dealer in Finland where my car have a service.Now I own Tekna'2011 with cruise controlfactory-built-in.Lessexpensive and more comfortable. Car brain take care :)) Sorry for this info.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you.
I read on russian forums about implement but they done it for petrol models, i hope that on 1.5dci would be much easyer and less expensive. Maybe just reprogramming the ecu, steering wheel buttons, pedal swiches. Hope dies last.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
the buttons dont need programing as there the resitive type, the ecu,abs and bcm will need programming with nissan consult 3. if the car is manual you will need to add brake/clutch switches if you have esp this makes the programing more tricky

·
Registered
50 Posts
On our forums some NOTE owners installa hand-made cruise control. It's not a real control - it's a pseudo control and it acts as an accelerator substitution in a time when it active. The linksfor themes onrussian forums I post here in some days. Tonight I leavethe sity for short business trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts