Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi have not been on this site so I will say hello I have a note2012 ntec everything works by the rain sensor cant find any instructions what position do you put the stalk in

·
Registered
709 Posts
Mine has auto wipers and yes, there is an auto position on the stalk.
There is also a sensitivity setting which i keep on minimum.
To be honest i don't like my wipers on auto mode... They start fine in light drizzle but if the rain varies the wipers can go all too easily into '10,000' (exaggerated) wipes per second which is bleedin irritating.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine has auto wipers and yes, there is an auto position on the stalk.
There is also a sensitivity setting which i keep on minimum.
To be honest i don't like my wipers on auto mode... They start fine in light drizzle but if the rain varies the wipers can go all too easily into '10,000' (exaggerated) wipes per second which is bleedin irritating.

·
Registered
709 Posts
where is the sensitivity setting is it the speed setting
My note is the later E12 but yes the sensitive setting is on the stalk.
It is a collar switch that you can turn.
The speed setting on the steering wheel is for cruise control.
The E11 may be slightly different but I'm sure that if you sit there and fiddle with your stalk (no pun intended) you'll soon master the wipers.
Today it's firkin horrendous outside so it'll be good to do the checks whilst it's belting down with rain.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My note is the later E12 but yes the sensitive setting is on the stalk.
It is a collar switch that you can turn.
The speed setting on the steering wheel is for cruise control.
The E11 may be slightly different but I'm sure that if you sit there and fiddle with your stalk (no pun intended) you'll soon master the wipers.
Today it's firkin horrendous outside so it'll be good to do the checks whilst it's belting down with rain.
many thanks jymmer I will get the mole grips out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts