Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all members
I have just taken ownership of a 09 Nissan Note N-Tec, really pleased with it
(only drove it home from the garage so far)
Outside today setting up music,phone,testing ipod etc...as you do !!
noticed an icon that stays lit up on the warning indicator panel. Seems the interior lights will not work on opening the doors, no matter which way I set it left/right/middle, I have read the manual and followed it through the set up.Am I missing something?????????? or should I take it back to Nissan it still has 7 months Nissan Warrenty left.
Although it is no big deal, I can turn on the light when I get in,I know the warning light will bug me.
Any advise from you guys would be great.

Cher (Nuver !! Newbie)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its Cher again
Just posted a hello and to ask about interior light problem, silly me !! I did not have the back door shut properly thats why the light inside did not work !!! Oh well dizzy blonde and all that

Sorry !!!!

Cher

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, soon as I shut the boot door properly the warning light went out, boy was I happy then !!Other than this I just have to get my phone working I have paired it with connect and I can phone out
ok problem is I can hear the person I called but they cant hear me, must have another play with it 2moro.
Love the car though!!

Cher

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Sneaky Elephant,
Grey and wrinklie does'nt matter she looks so sweet, and look !! she wants to hold your trunk !!.
Got my bluetooth sorted today all working loud and clear ! Happy bunny now!
Cher

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Dan
Great to find the site !
Hope not to have any problems with the car

but its great to find a site where there are other note owners that may be able to offer up some advise if needed.
Cher

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello and welcome to our Note world

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Sneaky Elephant

( No, she's after my WALLET again)
Wow, you lucky man!!

You have a Wife AND a Wallet AND a Note ????

Cher

1 - 14 of 14 Posts