Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Nissan Note 1.6 Auto, 60 plate, in March and so far am extremely pleased with boththe car and ride. I chose this car after hiring a Nissan Tiida auto in Oz following a leg injury (which limited my choices somewhat !) and really enjoyed the experience.

I found this Owners Club while searching for a reason why I didn't have a digital clock display by the speedo as well as the clock on the Connect display. Well, I found the answer herebut I don't think that I will be removing the connector plug from the Connect unit and cutting any wires !! call me a spoilsport but "if it ain't broke - don't mend it "

Only downside so far - seems that official Nissan services are expensive compared to my previous Ford Focus costs..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Apologies, forgot to add that its a Tekna (hence problem with no digital clock by speedo !!)

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
You can't actually see the clock at the bottom of the speedo anyway
I'm looking for something to put in the centre console.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many Thanks SneakyElephant and Hello mnl.
It does seem a shame to have a wasted digital display area between the speedometer and rev counter on the Tekna. As the clock isn't needed here I'm sure Nissan could think of some other use for it. Otherwise the information that is available to the driver is excellent. As my previous car was over 10 years old, I'm not used to having it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
mnl said:
You can't actually see the clock at the bottom of the speedo anyway
I'm looking for something to put in the centre console.

I don't have problem seeing it; what's the cause?

EDIT: And welcome Malc!

Edited by: Shindig

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Shindig said:
I don't have problem seeing it; what's the cause?
The hands must have dropped off mine (3:40???? Twenty to four please)

It is too small

It is in the wrong place, (where the odometer should be), and usually either the wheel boss or my arm is in the way.

Apart from that, no problem

Edited by: mnl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts