Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
You will probably run the system quite a lot in the summer but you should also give it a good few minutes run at least once a month during the colder seasons. Took mine to chap I've dealt with for about 10 years with different cars. I bought this Note 2012 in April this year. He checked for leaks and pressure test etc found a tiny schrader-like valve had a slight seep, and renewed it, topped up the gas and it now blows really cold, where it was only cool. Cost £65. He is in Thanet, Kent.
Brian

·
Registered
46 Posts
The airco capacity of a Note with its big windows might give you a short cool down in town. For larger journeys in the summer bloody useless. Better get used to turn down windows and get fresh air. Airco uses a lot of gas on top. It is not for free . The windows of a Note have very distorted view and act like magnifying glass. Nice to drive hot Italian roads in summer. They have small autostradas coming down from Austria. Looks terrifying between rails and trucks. And a Note is not the widest car around.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts