Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems that my air con is not blowing cold air, it lights up to say it is on but all i get is warm air,
any one got any ideas?,

when i press the A/C button i can hear the change in engine so i know that side is working,

it might just need a re-gas but thought i would ask anyway

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi I know you've had a few replies, certainly sounds like a regass but for info I've just changed the pollen filter on our Note, the blower now blows like a tornado and it seems a little cooler. The filter certainly needed changing & I'm guessing its one of those jobs that gets missed during services, there's some instructions on Google if you want a go but simple so I'll write it!

1/ Get on your back passenger side front footwell, 2/ get your head as far back as you can under the glove box, 3/ look left to see a plastic cover around an inch wide by about 8 inches tall running vertically, there's a tab at the bottom pinch this together to release, 4/ pull cover off & this gives access to old filter, remove and replace with new filter. 5/ on the old filter at the bottom there is a rubber worm like seal, remove this and place on new filter prior to fitting if there is not one on the new filter.
Its a simple job but awkward, filter is cheap and the difference is huge, windows seems to demist much faster etc so its a worthwhile job.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for that, im looking to change the car soon as i am finding the note to be not the car for me,
nothing wrong really, just that im used to larger hatchback cars and find myself not comfortable driving the car now,

had it a year at the end of this month but think its time for it to be put in against a different car,
would like to stay with Nissan but only the quasqui fits my needs and i cant afford one of them

looking at a Toyoya Avensis if i can get one that hasnt been a taxi

cheers

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I think I know what you mean about the size, the note is about a foot longer than my old Corsa-C, yet seems smaller inside*, for the length and extra wheelbase it seems a bit odd. I think the extra foot is between the dashboard and the windscreen. Took me a while to acclimatise to how far away the glass is.

*I could just get my pushbike in the back of the Corsa with the front wheel out.
I can just get it in the Note too, I was expecting a foot of clear space

Ten years ago the trend was for wide little cars, now we are back to skinny long ones

Good job I upsized from the Corsa.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts