Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to record my arrival on the scene - 1.6 Acenta Auto 59 plate. Looking forward to a good experience.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Note ownership. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Byronboy. Welcome, we got a 57 plate Tekna automatic. Fantastic car, best small auto I've ever driven, you have made a good choice.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to a great place to find so much good info on your Note!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everybody,
My 1 month old nissan note(2009 reg-accenta) needs its Front door replacement
due to unforeseen accident.
Any ideas on cost/how to go about this( friday afternoon probably not the best time to have an accident)no luck getting a successful quote-rang half a dozen places.Insurance excess costs-250-they advise getting it repaired myself as this may affect my premium(I do have protected no claim)
Thanks in advance,
Niki

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
£3-500 quid if you get the door yourself from a breakers and get it painted. if its a dent just get it pulled out and repainted but your still looking at £250 upwards depending where you are

·
Registered
2 Posts
me too! bought a Note Acenta auto on 59plate (emotion red) last week. only 21k on the clock,ex-motability £5995.Absolutely thrilled with it so far.
I'm disabled myself and came off Motability as I'm now retired and don't do as many miles now.
I'm glad I found this club!

·
Registered
2 Posts
booski said:
me too! bought a Note Acenta auto on 59plate (emotion red) last week. only 21k on the clock,ex-motability £5995.Absolutely thrilled with it so far.
I'm disabled myself and came off Motability as I'm now retired and don't do as many miles now.
I'm glad I found this club!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts