Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am new to the forum, so please be gentle with me. I have just taken delivery of a 2016 1.2 Acenta and I am still getting use to it.

Daft question - Does it have a USB port, if so where is it.

I feel so cheap posting this question...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying Brid Mike, but it doesn't have a top glove box, just an airbag.

I have looked in the main glove compartment and next to the hand brake near the v12 charge port, but i can't find any usb port or aux port.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Are you certain it doesn't have a top glovebox on the passenger side?

It's hinged at the top so opens upwards, it might not at first glance look like an opening compartment.

Mine has a USB port and (IIRC) a phono socket in there.

Edit:

Found a picture (though it's left hand drive) and have circled the top glovebox. The recess in the bottom left corner is for opening it:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Potter -I have found it! You are right, its not thatobvious at first.

I have been out on the drive in my pyjamas (again), the neighbours must think I'm losing the plot.

Feel a bit of numpty, but I can rest easy now...

Cheers

Drumbo

·
Registered
263 Posts
Drumbo said:
Thanks Potter -I have found it! You are right, its not thatobvious at first.

I have been out on the drive in my pyjamas (again), the neighbours must think I'm losing the plot.

Feel a bit of numpty, but I can rest easy now...

Cheers

Drumbo

Glad you've found it!

I must say, the USB port is one of the more useful things on the Note. I've most of my music on a USB stick, and I've set the Connect unit to MIX so I always get a random selection of tracks, and from time to time , some great tracks which I've not heard for ages, all without having to select anything, or mess about connecting anything

·
Registered
263 Posts
I've just noticed that the picture I posted is of a dual control car; that or someone has been busy doing some pointless Photoshopping

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Its learners setup, in the uk its usually brake and clutch only on the passenger side - also in that pic the steering wheel is on the wrong side

PS. Moved to the correct forum

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Wish I had them peddles sometimeswhen the Mrs is driving

Reactions: JohnAbel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad you've found it!

I must say, the USB port is one of the more useful things on the Note. I've most of my music on a USB stick, and I've set the Connect unit to MIX so I always get a random selection of tracks, and from time to time , some great tracks which I've not heard for ages, all without having to select anything, or mess about connecting anything
Hi. I have the same Nissan note acenta style pack however I can't seem to get my USB to play music? It only plays 1 track and recognises one track from the USB however they are all in the same format which Is MP3 and the USB is a FAT32 format...? I'm going mad wondering how to get something to play from my USB?
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts