Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. New here!
I’ve just bought a 2015 Nissan note Tekna. The SD card is missing, so been looking into getting one. Can anyone advise me on the type I need please? Confused as to whether I need the connect 2 or 3 and does the Year update matter or not? Thanks!

·
Registered
Note dCi Tekna 2017
14 Posts
Hi guys. New here!
I’ve just bought a 2015 Nissan note Tekna. The SD card is missing, so been looking into getting one. Can anyone advise me on the type I need please? Confused as to whether I need the connect 2 or 3 and does the Year update matter or not? Thanks!
Probably a connect 3 for that year, the update isn’t important if you don’t need the satnav feature, but unless you can find an old one cheap you might as well get an up to date card, there are vendors on the well known auction website (you know the one I mean) who do them for around £25, a Nissan dealer would ask several times that amount for the same card.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably a connect 3 for that year, the update isn’t important if you don’t need the satnav feature, but unless you can find an old one cheap you might as well get an up to date card, there are vendors on the well known auction website (you know the one I mean) who do them for around £25, a Nissan dealer would ask several times that amount for the same card.
Thank you for your reply! Super helpful, will be using th satnav so a connect 3 2021 or 2022 would be perfect I suppose?

·
Registered
Note dCi Tekna 2017
14 Posts
Thank you for your reply! Super helpful, will be using th satnav so a connect 3 2021 or 2022 would be perfect I suppose?
I bought mine (for a 2017 note dCi) from a seller called “Adamnavi” the part description is:
“NISSAN Connect 3 V6 SD CARD QASHQAI JUKE X-TRAIL NAVARA NOTE MAP 2021 - 2022”
(£23.99)
the first one he sent me wasn’t recognised at all, however I contacted him and he sent a replacement by first class post which worked first time.
this should be the same card yours takes.

disclaimer, I don’t have any connection with the seller other than as a satisfied customer, other sellers offer the same card and might have different prices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts