Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, all I know this will have been asked a million times on here but i just can't find anything the same as my question. my airbag light started flashing a few months ago and i managed to reset it by doing the key thing but it has started flashing again I have just replaced to clock spring this morning with a brand new one and tried to reset the light again by doing the ignition on/off sequence but it just will not go out. will I need to have it turned off by some sort of diagnostic machine and if so any ideas of anywhere in Newcastle upon tyne who can help mot is due in 2 weeks and i am now panicking
appreciate any help/advice available
thanks, rob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update if anyone can help!! had it plugged in today and it is coming up with code b1081 pre tension front RH open,, upon investigating it looks like someone has had a go at this before both plugs have been cut off and joined with crimp connectors now this must have been ok for a while as i have owned the car for over a year and had no issues. Until recently my question now is can a seat belt pre-tensioner fail completely or is it fixable and am i right in thinking that the pre tensioner is the seat belt plug in bit

·
Super Moderator
2,211 Posts
solved thanks to me this site is about as much use as a handbrake on a canoe
Sorry about the level of help not being here. But your problem may not have ever arisen for our members. We cannot give answers to problems that have never occurred to them.
There are many that have given advise, without even a question asked, just for information only.
I guess you wouldn't want to share your fix with others here, for information only.

Anyway, happy that you have found your answer and solution.(y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts