Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well her she is, picked her up yesterday from Glyn Hopkin in Chelmsford :-- 2011 1.6 n-tec Note in Magnetic Red with just under 2500 miles on the clock:

So far I am VERY happy with the Note, love the way it drives and all the toys on it!

I am taking back on Monday for 3 minor paint damages that need 'fixing' and once they are done she will be perfect!

Edited by: Drawn4u

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Magnetic Red - great colour choice! (Same as mine
).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nigel B said:
Magnetic Red - great colour choice! (Same as mine
).

Great minds think alike.....

Will add a few more on Sunday when I get time!

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
Lovely motor.

But I think you need the garage door painting, coz the colour clashes with your Note.

Edited by: Boysie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Yep Boysie is right that door has got to go, think you should get your drive done too! Car looks great, door and drive are terrible LOL.I'm jealous,very.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Garage door I can paint but the drive is way to expensive

What colour would you recommend?

·
Super Moderator
2,064 Posts
Drawn4u said:

White.
.....that should show off your Note a treat. Or pink, if you're really girlie enough.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Drawn4u. Just kidding about the drive, the car looks great, bet you're well pleased. I've loved every minute of using my wife's since purchase Feb 2011, its been super reliable too.I've treated ours to £30 of Tesco's Momentum today.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Drawn4u said:

Er, Magnetic Red?

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Yep, anti-theft initiative. Also you can surprise unwanted visitors by 'appearing' from out of thin air from your camouflaged car.

The same reason why SneakyElephants paint their toenails red to hide in cherry trees.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If its camouflage on the drive against the garage door, how will I find it at night....

Without sounding like a namby pamby, I have had the car for two days and I love it!

I have a day off tomorrow and will post a few more pictures

·
Registered
167 Posts
I think that you wanted to show yankee off and also controls to built in nav, its clear you did & you're showing off. Gorgeous car & candle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts