Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just signed up after receiving a Nissan note ntec DCI, 2010 plate as a donation to myself (yard times!) I'm okay with bolts and nuts, though electrical problems fry my brain guys. The car has a few problems and I have my suspicions. Though I am more than happy to he corrected as I have no experience with these cars, and any work will be carried out by me so there's no "it's not worth it" arguments here lol. Let's save it!?

Problem 1) - driver front and passenger side rear windows don't work from the drivers or passengers side yet other two works fine (some kind of switch, relay or fuse?)

Problem 2) - heaters blow no air whatsoever on all settings. Turning from 0 to 1/2/3 triggers the AC switch to come on but not on 4, when only COMPLETELY NOTHING happens lol! (Fuses, resistor pack, the whole climate control unit itself? The blower motor? What are the common failures here?)

It's a lovely car, and is genuinely hillarious to drive the wave of torque up hills so she has to he saved! Appreciate all your input in advance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh my sweet Caroline, I've posted my first post in the wrong section! Someone call me a taxi honestly :censored:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts