Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have checked the other posts now and will be checking all what they have said ,
the car is also on an incline, so it has to be coming from the rear , so that's another thing to check out.
Thank you all xx

We have had heavy rain the last few days, and the floor is soaking on rear passenger side, and cant for the life of us see where its coming in.
The seat is dry just floor is absolutely soaked, we wet and dry hoovered it out to have the same problem again today.
None of the seals look worn.
Any Ideas please?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have checked the other posts now and will be checking all what they have said ,
the car is also on an incline, so it has to be coming from the rear , so that's another thing to check out.
Thank you all xx

We have had heavy rain the last few days, and the floor is soaking on rear passenger side, and cant for the life of us see where its coming in.
The seat is dry just floor is absolutely soaked, we wet and dry hoovered it out to have the same problem again today.
None of the seals look worn.
Any Ideas please?
i have heard of water getting in through the holes where the plastic clips are holding the light cluster on the room. Other people have mentioned it soaking the boot but if on incline could be running forard then down into passenger area.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts