Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Note Tekna 1.5 dCi
11 Posts
My Note is 13 years old and as far as I am aware it is on its original battery; can you remember the make and model so I can check?

The one on my 54 plate Corolla was still going strong when I sold 11 years later, whereas the stop-start one on the Civic Tourer I replaced it with lasted 6.

·
Super Moderator
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All this is on the battery label, as best I can make out, not that I understand it all.

Nissan
Make -Tudor.
LZ24410 AY60D 00 12v.
LB2 600A-EN 50Ah

·
Registered
Nissan Note Tekna 1.5 dCi
11 Posts
The one on my car has not lasted as long as I thought. It looks as though it was changed to a Yuasa one in 2017 or 2018. Hopefully it will last 2029!

·
Registered
12 Posts
If anyone is interested, now I've got cruise/stop start working [tDci btw] I have taken to disabling stop start in queuing traffic. My reasoning is to reduce starter system wear and tear and on the battery.
Stop start is a boon in town imo because I had a loan car [when stop/start clutch switches were being set up] a hybrid petrol job, nice but basic, and one thing it told me was % fuel saved over the life of the car [loaner] using stop/start and it was 2.1%!!! Now we all don't mind saving a bit however how much is is 2% compared to a new starter motor etc every 15-20K? Choices choices!!

·
Super Moderator
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I I'm sat in queue of traffic,(wherever it occurs), I use the manual stop/start when I turn it off, and restart it myself. If there are gaps in front of me at traffic lights, if someone wants to get in front and wait, good for them. I often wonder what they spend the 2 seconds of time on.:rolleyes: :LOL:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts