FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Nissan Note Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

If you're new here please introduce yourself in our Newbies Forum, we also have a new orders forum for anyone looking at ordering the New Note.

The Sound of Silence

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Helenina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helenina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Sound of Silence
    Posted: 16 May 2018 at 4:20pm
For info : I have a Nissan Note 2015 Acenta Premium.
Is there a way to have silence when you are using the Sat Nav?  The reason I ask is that recently I went on a journey where I needed to hear the SatNav.  I was also listening to some music using the Aux function.  Once I had something plugged in to Aux it was impossible for me to select a sound-free option - if I selected CD the system referred to switch to that as there was no CD in the slot, if I selected radio, I had to listen to the radio, and if I selected Aux I had to listen to the music plugged into the Aux socket.  It may be that if I switch the sound down to zero I will still be able to hear the SatNav, but I'm not sure that this would be the case.  Is anyone able to help me please?
Sponsored Links

Potter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 4:53pm
Can you not simply switch the audio off by pressing the left hand rotary (volume) button? I think you then a message at the top of the screen to the effect that no media is active (can't recall precise wording)

I'm pretty sure you can do this and still hear the sat nav, though if her strident instructions annoy you, this too can be adjusted via the volume button to reduce or silence her.
2015 E12 Acenta Premium 1.2 manual with Style Pack
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic