FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to the new Nissan Note Forum! It's free to join - just click Register to join.

If you're new here please introduce yourself in our Newbies Forum, we also have a new orders forum for anyone looking at ordering the New Note.

reset the Service Light

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hartlepool note View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hartlepool note Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2017 at 3:09pm
ive got the same problem Ntech 2011 model
Sponsored Links

hari2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hari2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 7:01pm
Hi, Did anyone find a fix for this? Been trying and i'm not getting anywhere with it either. I too get the spanner and a 0 when the ignition is turned on.
tbl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 7:49pm
I have always succeeded in sort of resetting it (only to the default start setting) by playing with BOTH stalks while switching on the ignition. I can't give you any details because it just happens after I have tried loads of different combinations and can't remember what exactly I did ! The only thing I am sure of is that you need to use the the following inputs
1. press stalks before turning ignition on
2. how long to hold stalks before letting go

I cannot set the distance to next service. It just does what it does and I leave it at that. I have a LHD diesel Note with Connect 

hari2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hari2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 12:56pm
Thanks, eventually managed to do it by playing with both stalks as suggested. Got it reset to 18k miles. Nightmare!
tbl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 1:43pm
Would you agree that after all that you are unable to provide an accurate description of how you did it? Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic